Saturday 9 April 2011

Here is a list of sweet things to say to your girlfriend

  1. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.
  2. I know this is love because this .. you and me .. feels so right.
  3. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I melt and fall in love with you again and again and again.
  4. They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I look at your picture all I see are 3 words: I … love … you
  5. How did a guy like me end up with a beauty like you?
  6. I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later. I asked the angel why it had returned. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
  7. You complete me.
  8. You are my queen. You are the jewel in my crown.
  9. The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless.
  10. When we are apart, I’m only half the man I want to be.
  11. I’ve waited my entire life to find you. You are the desire of my soul.
  12. I never knew what love was until I met you.
  13. Paradise exists when I’m in your arms.
  14. Your heart is the most precious gift a man could ever want.
  15. My heart began a journey the first time I looked into your eyes.
  16. Your love means everything to me; it is the food for my soul, the air that I breathe, the water that quenches my desires.
  17. Your love ravishes me, it is a power I can not resist.
  18. Our love is friendship set on fire.
  19. When I think of you I have a smile on my face and in my heart as well.
  20. Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.
  21. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
  22. Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
  23. You are my perfect soul mate who brings the very best out of me.
  24. The most beautiful thoughts are the ones I have of you.
  25. I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
  26. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
  27. The earth provides me what I need to live. YOU provide me with my reason to live.
  28. You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.
  29. Destiny has brought us together. Our hearts having minds of their own. Our bodies and souls blend together to become a passionate flame.
  30. I will be yours, you will be mine, together we will be one love.
Use these love things to say to girlfriend in a love note, sms text message or just say these sweet things to her. It will be sure to bring a smile to her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment